But if you still have an open mind, just consider some of the facts and see if they don't sound a little wacked out to you. Do you want to be part of a group, Eckankar, that:
- has a plagiarist as its founder?
- has a guy who was a mental patient as its current leader?
- claims to be ancient, but cannot prove even ONE SINGLE historical tie?
- is full of inconsistencies?
- makes underhanded threats?
- had a founder who never traveled to the places he wrote about?
There's much more, but this should whet your appetite for the truth.
Now, one last thing: Just look at Harold Klemp as he speaks. Does he look normal to you? Well, to most people who have not been indocrinated into this group, he looks weird. This is because he is constantly lying and scamming people. He knows he is misleading people, but he doesn't care. What does this make him? He is either a cold blooded sociopath or a very sick individual.